Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Card/ GS forgiveness?

tag
WildestDreams
Regular Contributor

Apple Card/ GS forgiveness?

Sorry if this is the wrong forum... seemed most appropriate.

Background: I had an Apple Card included in my CH7 that was discharged in Dec 2022 - I am still annoyed that I didn't just pay it. The balance was $300 - my attorney said under no circumstances am I to pay any of my debt so I listened to him. 

Question: Has anyone gotten back in with Apple or know anything about if GS will forgive me if i pay? I called them they wouldn't give much info just said that I have a closed account with a balance, I asked if I could pay and the rep said to 'look online' 

Overall this is not a big deal, I would like to use this card and the saving account they have now, apparently my apple ID will be blacklisted for a while and changing it wold mess up a lot of things for me. Everyone who i've found that has tried to get back in reports no luck HOWEVER I havent been able to find anything about if you pay them, these other accounts did not or were not able to pay them back. 

Thanks in advance for an insight

BKCH7 - Discharged Dec 2022
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
nomadic_triathlete
Established Member

Re: Apple Card/ GS forgiveness?

Evidently GS is trying to sell off their Apple Card business to Amex.  Article just came out in the Wall Street Journal.  I don't know if that means anything but I burned Amex in my BK so I'm hoping if the deal goes through Amex doesn't drop me from the Apple Card.

Message 2 of 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Theres only a couple that let you back in. NFCU and AMEX. Kinda like if I owed you money on a loan. Would you give me more type thing. There's better things out there.

Message 3 of 4
WildestDreams
Regular Contributor

it will be interesting to see how that plays out. I did not burn Amex so maybe that would let me in, probably not

BKCH7 - Discharged Dec 2022
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.