cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto IIB, What are my chances getting a new loan or lease?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Auto IIB, What are my chances getting a new loan or lease?

I had two vehicles one which I gave up and another that I lease with VW. I was upside down on the other vehicle, so I currently have a lease with Volkswagen Credit that I did reaffirm. My lease is up in November this year. I wanted to know if you guys have any experience getting a loan or lease with VW after bankruptcy and a lean that was IIB. I’ve never been late on my lease and I’m currently rebuilding my scores.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Auto IIB, What are my chances getting a new loan or lease?

I don't know how much this will help as I've never worked with VW Credit, but in my experience with BMW FS for example, if you've always maintained good standing with them, regardless of BK or not you're likely to be able to get a loan through them, albeit the terms may not be as favorable as they once were.

Even if it's not a loan through VW credit, Cap1 for example I found good to work with less than 120 days post discharge.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was IIB and cap1 and Wells Fargo approved me less than 2 weeks post discharge.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.