cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK 13 Finally deleted from all reports!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BK 13 Finally deleted from all reports!

@Anonymous wrote:
Is there a score bump when a chapter 13 shows discharged on the report from when it shows open? I know there is a bump when it falls off just was curious about discharge cause my 13 discharges anytime now

Hi Dominicr!

I did not receive a score bump when discharged. But what I was able to do was manuver with credit apps a little easier. I was able to get an apt that I desired with the DC vs without it. My score bumps came when the removal from credit agency was completed.

After your DC, just mind your credit like a dog with a bone! It will benefit you if you take care of it! Get Ready!

Cheers!

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats man i'm fighting the same battle. trans union took off bk13 but experian and equifax keep telling me its valid and won't take it off. but hopefully soon.

Message 12 of 15
Navigator1
Established Member

That's awesome news Phoenix. Congrats! You mentioned you now have $154,700 of available credit. When did you begin applying for credit cards after filing bk? which credit cards do you have now and what are the limits? Want to get an idea so I can see what steps I need to follow to get to your level.

Message 13 of 15
HRD08
Established Member

Does anyone know what's the timeline for EE with each CRA? I filed 11/16/2011, and discharged, 3/2017.

Thanks

2/18 EQ 726 TU 715 EX 722
Goal 750
Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU will usually delete 6 months early. EX I believe 3 months and EQ 1 month prior. You can attempt to request early exclusion
My 13 was discharged in 3/2017 and TU and EX both have deleted the bk from my report after requesting they do so. EQ hasn't they state it will remain until March.
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.