Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK 7 Deleted From TU * Early Exclusion 16 Months Out *

tag
Namaste7
Established Contributor

Re: BK 7 Deleted From TU * Early Exclusion 16 Months Out *

Congrats @CH-7-Mission-Accomplished 👏 

Great DP and kudos for sharing the score impact--that's huge!!! What are your plans for Equifax and Experian? 

~~MMXX~~
2024 Goal$
2023 Goal$
FICOs 760+
Message 11 of 32
dimpelss
New Visitor

I just seen that same thread. My bk was due to fall off Dec 2023 and by this method it worked. It was deleted right after submission. I went back to check the result and waddayaknow, i couldn't believe it. Now i'll see about the other 2. I used reason 4 the date(s)are/is incorrect, no hassle. 

Message 12 of 32
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

@Namaste7 wrote:

Congrats @CH-7-Mission-Accomplished 👏 

Great DP and kudos for sharing the score impact--that's huge!!! What are your plans for Equifax and Experian? 

TBH, I'm just going to wait until 3 to 6 months out and start requesting EE with EX and EQ.   I know there are EQ horror stories but I'll take my chances.   I only did the TU request because somebody else on here reported success getting an EE with TU for a BK 7 at 12 months out.   For all I know they might start removing them at 36 months out.   You never know until you try and you have nothing to lose by asking.   It's no different than writing a goodwill letter.   It probably won't work but if you don't ask, it for sure won't work.

Message 13 of 32
Valued Contributor

@dimpelss wrote:

I just seen that same thread. My bk was due to fall off Dec 2023 and by this method it worked. It was deleted right after submission. I went back to check the result and waddayaknow, i couldn't believe it. Now i'll see about the other 2. I used reason 4 the date(s)are/is incorrect, no hassle. 

Congrats.   Everyone should be asking.

Message 14 of 32
dimpelss
New Visitor

Don't wait, it will delete right now. 

Message 15 of 32
dimpelss
New Visitor

Yes thx and congrats on yours being removed. 

Message 16 of 32
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

WooHoo . . . Congrats on your BK 7 deletion from TU via early exclusion . . . That's the way to work it!!!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 17 of 32
Valued Contributor

First Taste(s) of "Perfection"

I've learned so much in the last 8 years.    I owe so much to all of you for the lessons learned -- good, bad, and indifferent -- and I want to thank you all, and I truly mean that.

Last month I followed the advice on numerous recent threads here and requested an early exclusion from TU by requesting it through their dispute portal.   To be clear, I did not dispute anything.   I just asked them for an early exclusion based on "too old to report, request an early exclusion" and TU graciously granted my request -- 14 months prior to BK7 filing date.   It was like sending an email while avoiding a two-hour hold time.

Today I pulled my monthly scores and .... drum roll ... for the first time ever I got a perfect 850 and one 849.

As of today, my TU 9 classic is a perfect 850.

As of today my TU 8 classic is 837.

As of today, my TU 10 classic is 832.

As of today, my TU10T is a near perfect 849.

As of today my TU mortgage is 792.

And just to keep me humble, my EX auto is ..... 675!   LOL.   God I hope I never find a dealer who pulls the Ex 2!   All other scores are between 760 and 850 (or higher for bankcard score versions);   there is a lot to learn here but people should focus on the fact that this web site is provided by the FICO company, and so anything that's discussed that does not align with their business objectives may well get axed.   But hey, they own the site and if they say the moon is made of green cheese, accept it or go to a different site for a second opinion.    The pros far outweigh the cons.   

So thank you all ... members, mods, and all the people that have generously donated their time and efforts and most importantly their data.

I am forever in your debt.   And I make a commitment to you all right now:   I will repay you for your kindness.

XO,

Chapter 7-Recovering

Message 18 of 32
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Re: First Taste(s) of "Perfection"

Wow, congrats on your rebuild success . . . that is fantastic. I am trying to get earn 4 sroce points to take EQ to at least 800 but I have one last adverse item which is a $400.00 paid charge off that will purge in December 2022 . . . I'm looking forward to celebrating 800 across the board!!!

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 19 of 32
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: First Taste(s) of "Perfection"

Hi @CH-7-Mission-Accomplished , congrats on a clean report and winning FICOs !  Smiley Happy

Also I've merged this thread in with your post from a few weeks ago on the same topic.

To address your comments, every site has user guidelines and terms of service, and I'm sure you're quite well versed with ours.

Now that you've achieved your rebuilding goals you're welcome to continue contributing here at myFICO in line with the above or move on to greener pastures as you see fit. 

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.