Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK 7 Deleted From TU * Early Exclusion 16 Months Out *

tag
FranknBeans
Contributor

Re: BK 7 Deleted From TU * Early Exclusion 16 Months Out *

It worked for me.  Took 24 hrs.  Thanks.  

Message 21 of 32
Valcrys

this gives me hope thank you. I'm gonna try. My date of discharge is 03/23.. fingers crossed

Starting Score: 650
Current Score: 652
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 22 of 32
Valcrys

Re: First Taste(s) of "Perfection"

Oh my goodness. You will not believe this. I just did a dispute online. I did exactly what you did. I put the date inaccuracies and typed in the comments .. request early exclusion, too old to report. I pressed submit and I immediately got the results that my dispute was complete . I logged back in and it said the bk was deleted. This took literally 2 minute.. Thank you so much for sharing this and Im so glad I did it. my 10 yrs would have been march 2023. 

Message 23 of 32
CH-7-Mission-Accomplished
Valued Contributor

@Valcrys wrote:

Oh my goodness. You will not believe this. I just did a dispute online. I did exactly what you did. I put the date inaccuracies and typed in the comments .. request early exclusion, too old to report. I pressed submit and I immediately got the results that my dispute was complete . I logged back in and it said the bk was deleted. This took literally 2 minute.. Thank you so much for sharing this and Im so glad I did it. my 10 yrs would have been march 2023. 

I'm so happy for you.   Congrats.  

Message 24 of 32
TRC_WA
Senior Contributor

Congrats!  I'll be doing the same soon too!

FICO8 current as of : 4-17-24 EQ: 724 TU: 707 EX: 706
Hard INQs last 12 months: EQ: 5 | TU: 8 | EX: 9
Verizon Visa $8500 Amex Delta Reserve $10,000 Care Credit $18,000
NFCU CashRewards $7500 Apple Card $7000 Best Buy $8000 Amazon $5000
NFCU auto loan (2022 Ford Bronco Sport Badlands - Cactus Gray) 6.95%
NFCU motorcycle loan (2024 Harley Davidson Road Glide - Alpine Green & Chrome) 9.45%
Total CL: $64,000 --- Total CC UTI: 27% --- AAoA: 5.5 years --- Income: $200k
Last app: 4-6-24
Message 25 of 32

Thanks so much for this thread. I filed 10/2014 so I'm ~ 27 months from removal. I did exactly what you did with TU a couple days ago and got an email almost immediately that it had been removed. I'm thinking of taking my chances with EQ or EX since I plan to buy a home in a few months and getting it off one more will help my middle score.

Thanks again @CH-7-Mission-Accomplished 

Message 26 of 32
Valcrys

I appreciate your post!! If I had not read it I would have never known to try. so thank you again.. I'm a Lil bummed that my score didn't go up like yours ..it dropped 11 points, but I'm working hard to lower my utilization (currently 76%) so I'm hopeful in the next 6 mo. of paying on time and paying off debt ...ill be good to apply for a home. I only have Experian left to get an EE for the bk. Good luck to all!!

Message 27 of 32
Valcrys

awesome!!! congrats.. I did the same July 4, came off literally after I hit submit.. good luck!!

Message 28 of 32
incognitony
Frequent Contributor

Filed Feb 2015 , followed the steps and TU deleted immediately. 

Message 29 of 32
Valcrys

Dang.. congrats ..is that 3 years early exclusion for u?? So awesome ..happy for you Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.