Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK Reporting Questions

tag
mystikal1
Established Contributor

BK Reporting Questions

Mk Bk 7 was discharged 9/19. I have done good at my rebuilding. Several CC highest limit 12k. Here are my questions,

1. Bk is not reporting on EQ, no accounts are IIB, some are showing lates but 0 balance. My accounts shouldn't show lates but I don't want to poke the bear. Should I dispute these accounts for the lates?

2. The biggest thing I see on my EQ report is the min due. Since the accounts show 0 balance should I dispute min payments or let it be?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DebtStinks
Established Contributor

Re: BK Reporting Questions

I'm wondering if there's some type of glitch with consumer accessed reports from Equifax. I recently closed on a home and just before my self-accessed reports from Equifax (on myfico.com) show some of the same "errors" as you've stated. When my credit was pulled again just before closing, everything showed okay and not like it was showing me when accessing my monthly report on myfico.com...mistake only showed on my end and only for Equifax.

Makes me wonder.

To answer your question, no I didn't dispute. A month later my Equifax started showing things correct again...and then in November back to the incorrect with errors...I'm hoping it's just a system error on the conusmer accessed report side of things.

I hope this helps at least shed some light on the situation.

Best of luck!

NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 (Opened 1/19) - NFCU Platinum $21000 (Opened 1/21) - TTCU Platinum Visa $10000 (Opened 10/18) - Discover $5500 (Opened 11/21) - Barclays View MC $5000 (Opened 1/19) - Capital One Platinum $3500 (Opened 2/19) - Capital One World Elite MC $1000 (Opened 3/21) - Target Store Card $2000 (Opened 10/18) - Floor & Decor Store Card $42500 (Opened 10/18)
Closed - PenFed $35,000 - Cap1 World Elite MC $11,200
Total CL - $115500

CH7 BK Filed 8/1/17 Discharged 11/7/17

Scores as of 2/18/21:

Inquiries Last 12 Months:
Message 2 of 3
mystikal1
Established Contributor

Re: BK Reporting Questions

Interesting as I have never seen the BK on my EQ.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.