Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK13 Early Exclusion TU

tag
SSR
Valued Member

BK13 Early Exclusion TU

So was reading threads on how TU would remove BK early. Mine wasn't due to fall off until Feb 2024. Did an online dispute and it was removed within minutes. Check report and it was gone. My question is has anyone had any luck with Experian or EQ?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: BK13 Early Exclusion TU

EX will be 3 months. EQ just let it go on its own. They tend to mess things up. Congrats!

Message 2 of 5
madmann26
Valued Contributor

@SSR wrote:

So was reading threads on how TU would remove BK early. Mine wasn't due to fall off until Feb 2024. Did an online dispute and it was removed within minutes. Check report and it was gone. My question is has anyone had any luck with Experian or EQ?

What option(s) did you select? Right now when I try to do mine, I get an error when I try and submit.

Current FICO 9 Scores

Message 3 of 5
SSR
Valued Member

I believe its the one that says Multiple Inaccuracies . 
In comments I just put "Inaccurate and I kindly request Early Exclusion".

@madmann26 wrote:

@SSR wrote

What option(s) did you select? Right now when I try to do mine, I get an error when I try and submit.

Message 4 of 5
Rogue46
Established Contributor

I believe most chose the option "I would like to ask for early exclusion due to the age of account being too old" which seems to do the trick

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.