Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK13 GONE....

tag
CAnNY
Frequent Contributor

BK13 GONE....

My BK13 is not set to fall until like Oct this year. So far my TU one is gone and has been gone a few months. The Experian one just fell off between the 16th and today. Yes sir! Now I am waiting for ole Mr. Equifax to follow suit. Guess they will probably hold it til the very end. I saw no score increase on Experian on my fako score. it was the last negative item on it outside of a late payment from jan.

Starting Score: TU 489 EQ 561 EX unknown (2/24/2013)
Current Score: Lender Pull (11/15/13) EQ 702, TU 679, EX 684
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

Re: BK13 GONE....

CAnNY - 

What else that's really bad is on your reports?  There's got to be something b/c you're @ 7 years and your scores are in the low/mid 6's.  I'm guessing what ever it is is why you didn't get a bump when the BKs fell off.  Or... haven't you been rebuilding at all for the last 2 years?  I guess that could do it, too.

7 years post filing a 13 I think most people I've seen are well into the 7's.

You don't have to answer if you don't want, but I'm working on a CH13 to 720 guide and I'm really curious.  Note: I see that 1 late in Jan, but that shouldn't hit you so hard.  If you haven't done it recently, I'd do a triple pull from www.annualcreditreport.com and make sure everything is right.

Thanks,

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 2 of 4
CAnNY
Frequent Contributor

No I don't mind.

First I did not know I could even have a credit card or any credit really while in my 5yr bk13. I knew approval was needed for more than $1500 of credit, but never occurred to me that it was for credit cards too.. Second, I was afraid of credit cards too and chose to just use my debit and cash. Third, I only started my rebuild in March this year. I got two secured cards end of March this year then worked with a credit repair co to get the baddies off. All were removed in May basically except for the Bk13 on my Ex & Eq along with a CA for $200 from 2007 that shows only on my Eq and it recently reports as 120day late go figure. Lol. So I only have the 3 baddies. I recently opened 2 nonsecured cards in July with NFCU. I keep my utilization at less than 30%. I wish my scores were higher but considering what I started with I'm better. Had i known what i know today i would have gotten cards long time ago. Considering I just started I think my scores are appropriate. what do you think?

Message 3 of 4
CAnNY
Frequent Contributor

Oh wait the late that is from jan is a 120 day late due to no fault of my own, but I can't get it removed on my student loans. Two report separatly and each has like 30, 60, then like 4 or so 120 day lates in a row with the last one showing in Jan 2013. I had no clue they were in repayment and they never told me. I had the same number for years, but I have moved a few times. Needless to say cant get them to budge on them, so I let them be.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.