Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK13 dropped off EXP and my score...

tag
itlm062
New Contributor

BK13 dropped off EXP and my score...

Was just checking on experian website, and my bk13 is no longer listed under public record...

however, my score didn't change at all...when TU EE'd my bk13, think my score shot up 80pts or so...

anyone seen the same?

thanks.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BK13 dropped off EXP and my score...

Similar for us. With TU EE we got a big bump, EX just dropped our public record about a month ago and neither DH or I saw more than a 15 point boost. Maybe because we were 3 months further into the rebuild?
Message 2 of 5
luxeprw9
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Similar for us. With TU EE we got a big bump, EX just dropped our public record about a month ago and neither DH or I saw more than a 15 point boost. Maybe because we were 3 months further into the rebuild?

If I'm reading your signature right, you were discharged March 2017 and Experian removed your BK in April 2018?  I was discharged August 2016 and Experian is still reporting my BK13!!  I tried for an EE and they said the earliest it will fall off is June 2018.  Sigh.........

I also had a huge boost when my BK13 was EE'd from my Transunion.  Experian has been my lowest score with the BK and 2 negative Chase accounts reporting.  I'm not sure what to expect come August 2018 when all of that is off my report.  I was hoping for a big boost but based on what everyone else is saying, I may be disappointed!

FICO Score 8 as of 07/23/18
EQ - 770
EX - 757
TU - 741
Goal: 800
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

How soon can a bankruptcy be deleted? 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chapter 13 can stay on your report up to 7 years after your filing date. Chapter 7 can stay up to 10 years.

But, you can often get them removed a few months sooner. Look up Early Exclusions for more info.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.