Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK7 Early Exclusion results

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BK7 Early Exclusion results

My Ch 7 was filed May 20, 2010 so due to be removed this coming May.  I was planning to wait until exactly 6 months prior to removal to ask TU for an EE, but had to call them about something else last week so went ahead and made the request.  I'm so excited that as of today my Ch 7 is gone from my TU report!  My TU is now clean and my score shot up 36 points from 678 to 714!  I'm a little inquiry and new account heavy, and my AAoA is only 18 months so I expect my score to increase as my accounts age and inquiries drop off.  Thanks to all who offer guidance here!  I'll be requesting my EX EE in February then my EQ in April.  Here's hoping to equal success with those bureaus!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BK7 Early Exclusion results

It's a wonderful feeling indeed! Congrats! 

Message 2 of 7
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Nice. Congrats!

Message 3 of 7
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My Ch 7 was filed May 20, 2010 so due to be removed this coming May.  I was planning to wait until exactly 6 months prior to removal to ask TU for an EE, but had to call them about something else last week so went ahead and made the request.  I'm so excited that as of today my Ch 7 is gone from my TU report!  My TU is now clean and my score shot up 36 points from 678 to 714!  I'm a little inquiry and new account heavy, and my AAoA is only 18 months so I expect my score to increase as my accounts age and inquiries drop off.  Thanks to all who offer guidance here!  I'll be requesting my EX EE in February then my EQ in April.  Here's hoping to equal success with those bureaus!

Congrats!

I am about to make this call on Monday - was it painless?

Potential Future Cards
Message 4 of 7
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your TU EE!
Message 5 of 7
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the EE. Continued success on your credit journey. 🌟 

Message 6 of 7
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your EE!

Guyatthebeach

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.