cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BK7 Guide: Filing to Discharge; What to expect.

tag
kerinmiami
Regular Contributor

Re: BK7 Guide: Filing to Discharge; What to expect.

Thanks, I have just retained my attorney on Monday, but I have the consult on last week for BK. I have sent him all of the required documents on Monday too. 

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for this guide...I filed Ch.7 on 8/16/19, had my MOC on 9/5/19 and now I'm just chilling until the first week of November. I was hoping I wasn't missing anything, and this definitely make me feel better about the waiting game.

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a post! THANKS for posting! This information is invaluable, and being a new member to the forums, let me just say the abbreviation explanations are worthy of a sticky themselves! What an incredible contribution to a very *big* decision and process. But while it's big, with the right information it doesn't have to be scary. Thanks for posting @pizza1!

Message 13 of 18
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thank you everyone for looking and reading! There's so much good info here on the forums, and from folks who have been there done that as well. Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

THANK YOU! @pizza1

Message 15 of 18
youngins

Curious, for those cards which "survived" bankruptcy, did you specifically re-affirm those?

Message 16 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@youngins - Good afternoon,

No.  They just stayed open, not sure how, but they did.  They are both under TD Bank and I've always had perfect payment history with them... Not sure how they "slipped through the cracks" but I'm truly blessed and thankful that they did.  I use my Target card weekly and I PIF monthly before the statement cuts.  Hope this helps.

Message 17 of 18
youngins

Thanks for the reply - you did get lucky!

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.