Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bankruptcy Papers help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bankruptcy Papers help

During our move, I lost my bankruptcy papers with the list of creditors. Do you all know if there is any other way I can obtain that info? I filed in 2013 but Sprint is suddenly sending me a collection stating it was not listed in my bankruptcy. I swear they were. Any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
ptkdude
Regular Contributor

Re: Bankruptcy Papers help

You should be able to get copies from Pacer.gov. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Even if they were not specifically included in the mailing matrix, the discharge should still apply. Did you send them a copy of the discharge order? You can also get this from PACER if you no longer have it.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really? If a creditor was mistakenly omitted DC papers still hold weight? Meaning they can’t collect?
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Even if they were not specifically included in the mailing matrix, the discharge should still apply. Did you send them a copy of the discharge order? You can also get this from PACER if you no longer have it.

Oh? I thought if they were not listed that they could collect. Sprint is saying it was not listed as a creditor on my bankruptcy, so they can still bill me. But if this is true, what would I send them?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.