cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Bank IIB - Been 3 Years - Approval Possible?

tag
adamseve
Established Contributor

Barclays Bank IIB - Been 3 Years - Approval Possible?

I'd like to get back in with Barclays but before applying I'd like to know if anyone has been approved after including them in BK.  It has been 3 years since my C7 was discharged and I have re-established nicely.  I'd like a JetBlue card or at least start with the Rewards card.

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays Bank IIB - Been 3 Years - Approval Possible?

Have you seen the credit card thread started by Scupra?
Message 2 of 6
Pway
Valued Contributor

Barclay's have internal memory on each of their account card holders.  The only way one would know is to app and see what they would say.  Remeber each and every credit profile is different.

They are bk friendly, I am just unsure how they handle those who has included them in bankruptcy.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 3 of 6
adamseve
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes I have.  If you know the EXACT page that this information is listed I'd love to know as I have NOT been able to locate it. 

Again...thank you for your help!

Message 4 of 6
Scupra
Super Contributor

@adamseve wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes I have.  If you know the EXACT page that this information is listed I'd love to know as I have NOT been able to locate it. 

Again...thank you for your help!

Page 1 Smiley Happy I apologize for not making it more clear that Barclay likes to see 1 year of rebuild history whether they were IIB or not.

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 5 of 6
TXinandout
Frequent Contributor

You should just try.
BK Discharged 06/02/2016 SCORES AROUND 475

Current scores:
EXP-667
EQ-654
TU-653
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.