Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays

tag
Newbie2018
Frequent Contributor

Barclays

what bureau does Barclays pull from and what are the odds after BK this year. Didnt burn them. Have had my cards reporting form other creditors since May no missed payments  

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Barclays

Message 2 of 5
Newbie2018
Frequent Contributor

That thread was for black listed. So that's even if they weren't included? I never had a Barclays card. Also, the bk is no longer on two of my reports. 

Message 3 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Newbie2018 wrote:

what bureau does Barclays pull from and what are the odds after BK this year. Didnt burn them. Have had my cards reporting form other creditors since May no missed payments  

I took it as you just filed this year. Left the almost off my reports out. Once BK falls off. Its open season on the majority of lenders. If your file supports it.

Message 4 of 5
Guyatthebeach
Valued Contributor

Newbie2018,

I was able to be get approved for the Apple Visa back in September 2012 and it was a TransUnion pull. My chapter 7 bankruptcy was discharged in February 2012. The next month I was approved for a Barnes and Noble Mastercard. Then the following year, I was approved for the Ring card.

Guyatthebeach

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.