Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Benefit in removing IIB?

tag
Overthere1

Re: Benefit in removing IIB?

Hello.

Thank you for the reply.

I'm sorry to sound so dense, but I don't see a zero balance. It's shows "Credit Limit $500" but nothing indicating a zero balance.

In Transunion, it states "unrated" then "$500 credit limit" no indication of IIB. 
For Experian, it states "IIB" but states "no update received" then a "credit limit $500."

I'm thinking these items are making it look as if the card is still open, carrying a balance.

Message 11 of 14
Horseshoez
Valued Contributor

@Overthere1 wrote:

Hello.

Thank you for the reply.

I'm sorry to sound so dense, but I don't see a zero balance. It's shows "Credit Limit $500" but nothing indicating a zero balance.

In Transunion, it states "unrated" then "$500 credit limit" no indication of IIB. 
For Experian, it states "IIB" but states "no update received" then a "credit limit $500."

I'm thinking these items are making it look as if the card is still open, carrying a balance.

No, the credit limit and the balance are two separate and distinct values.

I categorically refuse to do AZEO!
Message 12 of 14
MileHigh96
Frequent Contributor

@Overthere1 wrote:

Hello.

Thank you for the reply.

Here are the listings of one of the accounts that was included in my BK7 in 2021.  As you can see, on two of the reports, it shows highest balance and credit limit and also states that they were included in the bankruptcy.  Just because it shows the credit limit at the time and the highest balance at the time, that doesn't mean the account is open.  In fact, I have to go to the "closed accounts" on each credit report to find these accounts.

EQUIFAX:

equifax.png

EXPERIAN:

experian.png

TRANSUNION:

transunion.png

BK7 discharged - 06JUL2021
Loans:

Revolving Accounts (in the order they were opened):

Closed accounts:
Message 13 of 14
Overthere1

Thank you for the detailed response.

I appreciate everyone's assistance.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.