cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beyond the 341 Hearing

nomadic_traveler
Regular Contributor

Beyond the 341 Hearing

Just had the 341 Hearing.  Went smoothly.  Basically asked to confirm what is in the paperwork and then also asked about some more specific stuff concerning my situation.  All in all it exactly as I've read here in this forum.  Lasted about 5 minutes.  Was a relaxed environment. Did not seem like the trustee was out get me. Just having me say on the record that everything in my paperwork is true and correct.

So my question is: Am I just basically waiting for the trustee to submit paperwork taking themselves off my case and then waiting to see if any creditors object? This seems to be what I am reading here.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LolaJ07
Valued Member

Re: Beyond the 341 Hearing

Pretty much. I filed January 17th and had my 341 on February 12th at 3pm. It was over in 2 minutes max. The next morning, I saw on Pacer that the trustee requested to be removed from the case. So I'm currently waiting until April 15th for official DC.
Message 2 of 4
EOL2018
Established Member

do you have to subscribe to pacer?

Message 3 of 4
SteelerNYC
Valued Contributor

@EOL2018 wrote:

do you have to subscribe to pacer?

Not at all. It's useful for viewing the status of your case, but I wasn't even aware it existed during my BK. 

I came to the boards after my discharge and obtaining my first new CC.

Ch 7 Discharge May 2015
Discover/Target/NFCU CLOC/NFCU More Rewards Amex/NFCU Platinum/PenFed Power Cash Rewards/PenFed Pathfinder Visa/Citi Costco Visa/CapitalOne SavorOne/Apple Card - $139,100 total revolving, 21% utilization
3.25% mortgage July 2020, $20k used Auto Loan October 2020, $20k PenFed Personal Loan Dec 2020
687/683/673 EX/EQ/TU w/ 5/6/6 INQs as of Jan 2021
Spending 2021 in the Garden
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.