Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bk

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bk

Found out on Pacer today That it's showing my full SSN. Should they have that on there where ppl can see my private info
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Bk

oh. mmmm, that I don't know, because I never used pacer in my BK, but I hope someone that has comes on quickly to let you know.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just find it to be wrong bc anyone can see my ssn.. who knows what they would do with my info
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was masked e.g. xxx-xx-6789. Are you saying yours is showing 123-45-6789? 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You should be able to search for cases by SSN, but documents should have all but the last 4 digits redacted/blacked out. If there is a document (e.g. paystub) that is included and displays your entire SSN, you should address this. If you work with an attorney, he or she may have uploaded a document without redacting the SSN.

Otherwise, more details would be helpful to determine what you are referring to. 

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes the full social😡
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I dismissed it before I went through with it. So its only showing that an the case number. My social isn't masked at all. I emailed them today about this
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.