cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA reported derogatory after ch7 filing

JDNJ
Established Member

BoA reported derogatory after ch7 filing

I just noticed that while my foreclosure had dropped off the other cra's transunion still lists my boa mortgage as a derogatory that was reported after I filed ch7(3-12-15), but just a few days before it was discharged, 6/19/15.

This does not appear to be updated since it was posted. Just sitting there, an aging derogatory, $ 0 owed, 0 late. Mentions ch7 in comments.

This does not appear on equifax or experian. Are they supposed to purge this acct due to the ch7 ?

Should I leave this alone because it is an old account which may help my average age of account? Can't imagine it matters much anymore.

Should I open a dispute ?

fico 669 on experian. don't know transunion fico.

Thanks.

3-23-19 FICO 669 Experian (free from discover)
March 21 2019 632 Fako (Creditwise by transunion), no score on experian

Feb 28 2019 553 Fako (creditwise)after applying to Cap One
Jan 31 2019 605 Fako (Creditwise)score per
Cap One QS $300
1 REPLY 1
gdale6

Re: BoA reported derogatory after ch7 filing

@JDNJ wrote:

I just noticed that while my foreclosure had dropped off the other cra's transunion still lists my boa mortgage as a derogatory that was reported after I filed ch7(3-12-15), but just a few days before it was discharged, 6/19/15.

This does not appear to be updated since it was posted. Just sitting there, an aging derogatory, $ 0 owed, 0 late. Mentions ch7 in comments.

This does not appear on equifax or experian. Are they supposed to purge this acct due to the ch7 ? No, it can remain on file for up to 7.5 yrs from the accounts DoFD

Should I leave this alone because it is an old account which may help my average age of account? Derogs outweight AAoA concerns Can't imagine it matters much anymore.

Should I open a dispute ? No, leave it alone a dispute when it updates is going to change the status date resulting in a drop in Fico score.

fico 669 on experian. don't know transunion fico.

Thanks.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.