Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burned Lowes in CH7-Tried To Get Back In

tag
jmos
Regular Contributor

Burned Lowes in CH7-Tried To Get Back In

Hello my fellow Myficoers.  Chapter 7 BK was dicharged October 2017. I burned Lowes for a couple hundred dollars and well I decided that maybe enough time had passed to be able to get back in. I apped today and was denied. The sole denial reason was "prior unsatisfactory obligations". So, 20 months later, still not able to get back in with Lowes. I'm sure that individual situations may differ but this is my "time since discharge" data point. 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Kasuito39
Frequent Contributor

Re: Burned Lowes in CH7-Tried To Get Back In

Great data point, thanks
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol really???  Hey if you got back in, then shame on them.  But I guess all is right in the world.  Ahaha

Message 3 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Lets all remember to make our comments in an FSR manner. Thank You.
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm 3 years out of chapter 7, we burnt Lowes - Still can't get in, however I did apply for a Synchrony Home credit card, and I can use it at Lowes with no interest promos over $100 for 6 months so at least that's something. I've sort of designated it as my "Lowes" card.

Message 5 of 9
jmos
Regular Contributor

Hello, YoureWelcome. The only reason that Lowes was even IIB, even for a couple hundred dollars, was because all creditors have to be added to the list when you file CH 7. The purpose of the post was a data point to help other MyFicoers. Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

Message 6 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@jmos wrote:

Hello, YoureWelcome. The only reason that Lowes was even IIB, even for a couple hundred dollars, was because all creditors have to be added to the list when you file CH 7. The purpose of the post was a data point to help other MyFicoers. Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.

@jmos , you dont have to justify anything to anyone here.  Noone needs to know "why" they were IIB or not, and that other poster should know better that in a BK7 all accounts are included , and there are NO exclusions.  Thats why we had a Mod step in to remind folks of being FSR. Smiley Happy

As far as Synch goes....you will eventually get back in. Also, Their UW is a little different as well. They have been know to pull EX for the Lowes card...whats your EX FICO 08 right now? 

Message 7 of 9
jmos
Regular Contributor

Thanks, pizza1. Today's Discover Scorecard has my EXP 8 at 659.    

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pizza1 you're awesome. That's why I love it here. We all may have things that we dont know or agree with but respect for every question is always a priority.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.