cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPONE product changed me to a QuickSilver Rewards card...4 Months after BK discharge?

tag
Fx6cowboy
Contributor

CAPONE product changed me to a QuickSilver Rewards card...4 Months after BK discharge?

Hello everyone,

So I was able to be PC'd from a regular Platinum card up to the Quicksilver Rewards card, is this normal?

I am only 4 months out from a BK chapter 7 discharge. At first I was like ok cool, they gave me the card for fair credit, so I went on the website to review the cards and I noticed that Capital One has 2 QS cards. The QS one and QS, then I was like no way... how did I get this card? I have no AF along with the 1.5% Cash Back rewards.  As my footer shows, Im not a 700+ score with a BK showing. I have just the low 600s, I can say however that I paid the Platimum card in full 2 and 3 times per month with the low $300 limit. I opened this account late Decemeber 2018 so it just turned 3 months old like yesterday. Hopefully I can also try to get CapOne to do a CLI for me as well. The limit is still the same $300. lol

Started from the bottom now I'm here. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: CAPONE product changed me to a QuickSilver Rewards card...4 Months after BK discharge?

Congrats. Cap1 will PC some people and then others cant get a PC. Another mystery unsolved. Yet. Enjoy the CB!

Message 2 of 3
Fx6cowboy
Contributor

Re: CAPONE product changed me to a QuickSilver Rewards card...4 Months after BK discharge?

Thanks FireMedic Smiley Happy

Started from the bottom now I'm here. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.