Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC shows balance on report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CC shows balance on report

Although one CC was part of Schedule F, it shows a balance....a large balance. Instead of INCLUDED IN BANKRUPTCY, it shows PAYS 61-90 DAYS. I have never attempted to clean up my report so I don't know if I write a letter, call or what.

Any advice is appreciated in advance.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
granny031350
Established Contributor

Re: CC shows balance on report

dispute it as IIB/zero balance.  Make sure all discharged accounts are IIB/zero balance.  Also check the dates of first delinquency etc and make sure they are all reporting the around the time of your filing.  That will determine fall off date.  
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

makes a difference if you are rebuilding whether or not your balance on those accounts are zero or not....let me guess, is the account either capital one or chase? from what i read here, if it is not zeroed out, it might affect your utilization scores, which is 1/3 of your total score.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, this one is Chase. Also, VW Credit shows my voluntary repo as "involuntary".  Does that matter in the long run? My BK was Chapter 7 discharged in 2003.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the advice.  I'm so dumb that I had to look up IIBInsert Smileys,  Of course, now I know, but this looks like it might be a long haul.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.