cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CH 7 MOC complete.

tag
FLSnowpiercer

CH 7 MOC complete.

I decided to file back in August and had my meeting of creditors on Wednesday.  Although stressful, I have no regrets.  
mine thing that got me in the spot I am is a lack of long term planning.

So one thing I did was come up with a plan of the car I will want in roughly 2 years (when it will be time for a new car), the budget, and how much I will need to put down.  
I also came up with a plan to move to a less expensive state and buy a house there. I work remote and thankfully I do not have to worry about a reduction in income by moving.  
Just reading this forum has been a huge help. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: CH 7 MOC complete.

Welcome @FLSnowpiercer to the forums and Florida. Congrats on your MOC. Now its time to ride out till the DC is done. Now its time to check your reports in about 30 days and make sure everyone has listed as IIB. All 0's. Who was burned in your BK? Then the gang can lead you to a successful rebuild.

Message 2 of 6
FLSnowpiercer

@FireMedic1 I have seen IIB a few times.  What does that stand for?

burned in my BK:

1. Capital One

2. Synchrony Bank (Care Credit).  I would have kept this one if I could have.   
3. NAVY Federal Credit Union

4. Local Credit Union

Pulled my credit report the other day.  As best as I can tell everything but the car (reaffirming) is at a $0 balance. Although on the free TransUnion report I can view through CapitalOne it shows a balance, but that is the only one.  I am keeping my eye on that. 

Message 3 of 6
MileHigh96
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on getting past your 341 meeting, I know the apprehension leading up to it can wear on you. But now you should have all that weight off your shoulders.

And IIB = Included In Bankruptcy
BK7 discharged - 06JUL2021
Loans:

Revolving Accounts (in the order they were opened):

Closed accounts:
Message 4 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@FLSnowpiercerI edited my post. 4am wasnt totally awake. You get your DC yet?

Message 5 of 6
FLSnowpiercer

@FireMedic1 Just had my 341 on the 23rd.  Few days left lol

@FireMedic1 wrote:

@FLSnowpiercerI edited my post. 4am wasnt totally awake. You get your DC yet?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.