Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHAP 7 Discharge Today

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHAP 7 Discharge Today

How to I get a Schedule F or a supporting document that shows all debts discharged so I can upload those to the credit bureaus?

I have a discharge letter on the Pacer website but it doesn’t list those creditors. I’d really like to get that information to them ASAP. I read that I can upload it online to them and they will update fairly quick. Thanks
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: CHAP 7 Discharge Today

You dont have to do anything. The creditors do all the updating. Its best to wait up to 30 days after DC for all acounts to say IIB and 0 balance. If they dont follow up. Then you can tell your lawyer and they can file a complaint and you can be rewarded $1000 plus court cost and attorney fees. Kick back and relax. Check your reports in 30 days. The smoke should clear by then. Congrats ans welcome.

Message 2 of 3
Openwater
Established Contributor

Re: CHAP 7 Discharge Today

@FireMedic1 wrote:

You dont have to do anything. The creditors do all the updating. Its best to wait up to 30 days after DC for all acounts to say IIB and 0 balance. If they dont follow up. Then you can tell your lawyer and they can file a complaint and you can be rewarded $1000 plus court cost and attorney fees. Kick back and relax. Check your reports in 30 days. The smoke should clear by then. Congrats ans welcome.

Congrats on the discharge. I agree with FM, the hardest part is over, but now it's be patient and wait. You'll be back on the road to success in no time. Especially reading up on these forums. A lot of knowledge on these pages...

Discover 22K ---------------------------- Credit Union MC 17K
Cap1 QS 11K ---------------------------- Barclay 3.4K
AMEX Blue Cash AU 15.5K ------ Barclay Apple AU 10K
AMEX BCP 15K
1 Installment loans:
Auto 60K /

AMEX Hilton Aspire 25K
Vantage 3.0: TU:738 EQ: 737 03-17-2020
Ch. 7 DC 12/2014
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.