cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car payment still showing late on our credit reports, Still paying on chapter 13

tag
flowerutah
Established Member

Car payment still showing late on our credit reports, Still paying on chapter 13

Should my Car payment be showing late ? Its being paid on time through the chapter 13 case each month,  It shows late on our credit score each month, our lender said thats one reason our credit score is not going up as quick.... 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
merhk5

Re: Car payment still showing late on our credit reports, Still paying on chapter 13

I know this is an old question, but did you ever resolve this issue? A very similar thing is happening to me.  I checked my credit report after my Chapter 13 discharge, and my car loan (which was paid monthly through the plan) was listed as late every month during repayment. It was not late prior to filing.  Frustrating, and it also seems like a violation of both the automatic stay and discharge. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.