cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ch7 discharged on pacer - now what? Will it automatically show up on my credit report?

tag
Jayjay123
New Visitor

Ch7 discharged on pacer - now what? Will it automatically show up on my credit report?

Pacer shows my ch7 discharged 2 days ago. Do I have to do anything for it to be reflected in my credit report?

Will the discharge affect my credit score? Currently the scores are 599, 609,615

How quickly can I apply for a capital one card? Do I need for the credit report to show the bk discharged? 

thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
0REDSOX7
Valued Contributor

Re: Ch7 discharged on pacer - now what? Will it automatically show up on my credit report?

Nothing. It will so it itself...just like your filing did.
BK Discharge 2/11/14

Currently in the garden.
Message 2 of 4
Jayjay123
New Visitor

Re: Ch7 discharged on pacer - now what? Will it automatically show up on my credit report?

I just got an alert from my credit monitoring! Ex and tu now shows it discharged! Eq have not updated yet.

What an awesome feeling to have this behind me Smiley Happy

Cant wait to start rebuilding!

Message 3 of 4
RedHairedLady
Established Member

Cap 1 pulls all three bureaus, so I would wait to apply until the discharge is showing on all 3 bureaus. Make sure first, that everything that was included in your bk is reporting as IIB.

I had a bk discharged at the end of February. I got a secured Capital One in mid March. $49 deposit for a $200 limit. I applied for an unsecured Capital One platinum last Friday, and was approved for $1000. My FICO scores are in the mid to high 500s.

My husband and I had three low limit Cap 1 cards included in our bankruptcy (charged off in 2012), so I was very surprised to get those cards. Cap 1 is definitely bk friendly.

Good luck with your rebuilding!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.