cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chap 7 now discharged. Cap one auto navigator question...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chap 7 now discharged. Cap one auto navigator question...

So yesterday was my discharge. Experian and Equifax have updated my file, but transunion hasn't yet.
Should I wait for all three to update or do they only pull from one?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: Chap 7 now discharged. Cap one auto navigator question...

I've never used auto navigator, but I do know from personal experience that a Cap One credit card app is a triple pull one all 3, so probably the same for auto navigator. I'd wait for TU to update, should only be a few days.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I spoke to all three. Eq and ex both have it, but they have not updated anything yet, and tu wants me to fax a copy to them.
I'll probably have to play the waiting game after that.
The good thing is that there are only five days left in the month, so I'll only have a maximum wait of five days, I think...
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just recently used the auto navigator, and if I recall it was a soft pull, and they didn't do a hard pull until I actually found a car and submitted the credit application.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, it is a soft pull; however, none of my credit reports have been updated as of now, so even though they show it as discharged on their end, cap one's system can't see it yet...
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.