Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 13 Discharged

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chapter 13 Discharged

My discharge showed up in Pacer about an hour ago. Now to wait until it hits my credit report so I can rebuild. Anyone know how often the CRA's update the files

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chapter 13 Discharged

The CRA's get BK info from third parties. It may take some time but it will show up eventually. About 30 days.

Message 2 of 15
2GreenThumbs
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations!  What a great feeling it is to get that discharge!

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@2GreenThumbs wrote:

Congratulations!  What a great feeling it is to get that discharge!

Thanks, paid it off a month and a half ago but the trustee made the final payments yesterday.

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ignore the naysayers. Congrats on completing a Chapter 13, and 100% at that. Best of luck on your rebuild, which is vital for achieving most life goals like purchasing a home.
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are anxiously waiting for ours to come thru too.  Did you also watch NDC.org for updates as well?  Did you discharge early or on schedule?

Congrats!

Message 6 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Thread locked for moderator review.

--UB

Message 7 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

The thread is now once again open for new comments. 

Some posts that did not meet community standards (and associated replies) have been removed, and PMs will be sent where appropriate. 

Friendly reminder, all replies on this site must be 'Friendly, Supportive, and Respectful' (FSR)... it's not optional here.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Forum-Etiquette/m-p/2797115

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

We are anxiously waiting for ours to come thru too.  Did you also watch NDC.org for updates as well?  Did you discharge early or on schedule?

Congrats!

I used NDC to check when payments were paid out but that was it. The discharge order is available on pacer the day the judge signs it. I was 100% repayment and paid it early so I only went 18 months of the 5 years

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome.

I'm checking daily on NDC and Pacer.  Pacer says "Awaiting Trustees Report." We are on a 5-year wage earner payment plan that's not 100%.  Made final payment last month in hopes it would help close our case quicker as due date is end of this month.  Fingers crossed that this happens before end of month.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.