cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 13 ... coming to a close... I hope?

tag
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Re: Chapter 13 is OVER OFFICIALLY!!!!

@credit_challenged09 wrote:

Today I got my discharge!!!! I'm happy as a CLAM!!!!!  to those just starting out, get a secured card, and work on cleaning up your credit report during your 3 - 5 year plan!  Good Luck and it's possible to make it to discharge!

Wooooohoooooooo!!!!  Finally it's over and congratulations!  Many people don't make it to the end but you should give yourself a BIG pat on the back for your accomplishment!!

Congrats again!!!!!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 11 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.