Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 13

tag
ani86a
Established Member

Chapter 13

Y’all, I’ve been silently following these forums for a couple years now while I journey through my Chapter 13. I logged into NDC for my daily check to find that I am COMPLETE!! I honestly can’t believe I’ve made it through these 5 years without doing something to screw up and get dismissed.

Oh, and to make it even better- today is my birthday. Seriously, the BEST birthday surprise ever!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chapter 13

Happy Birthday!! I celebrate your bankruptcy discharge with you - congratulations!!😊
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 3 of 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats on the completion! and happy birthday!
Message 4 of 9
ani86a
Established Member

Thanks, y’all! I’m so, so happy to finally be in the end stages of this process.
Message 5 of 9
WD2005
Contributor

NDC shows "Discharged" for me but nothing updated in PACER. I called the Trustee but they said she was still working on her final report. 

Message 6 of 9
ani86a
Established Member

Pacer hasn’t been updated for me since July- it’s still showing “Awaiting Plan Completion.” Congrats on surviving the journey and making it out the other side!
Message 7 of 9
WD2005
Contributor

Are you discharged?

Message 8 of 9
ani86a
Established Member

No, not yet. I haven’t completed the domestic support form yet or received the stop payment my Trustee.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.