Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 7 BK Discharged!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chapter 7 BK Discharged!

We got the notice that our Chapter 7 was dicharged this morning!

It's such a relief, now we dive into the rebuilding process.

It's funny, but I see this as a game now, it's like leveling up.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Chapter 7 BK Discharged!

Congrats. Let the rebuild begin. Check your reports in 30-60 days. Make sure everything is correct and see if you were lucky and got a score increase and then look for what you want. You can ask the gang here before any moves and we'll help you out.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

I will definitely be taking advantage of the resources here on the boards.

This is a great community.

Message 3 of 5
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

I see you got the Plat. Use it like a debit card from your bank. If fact I havent used my debit card in 3 yrs. LOL! You can pay every payday if you like. They like heavy usage. But PIF each month until you get more cards and then you can follow AZEO. Ignore the util percentages of using the card. What matter is what is reported before the statement cuts. Clue of when the statement comes is a few days after the due date. Once you know your statement date. Pay a few days ahead of that. Dont use the card until you sign in again and see the new month shows the next month' due date.

In 3 months from opening. Go online and ask for a SP CLI. Then in 5 months your credit steps will kick in. More CL! In 6 months check Disco's pre-qual. No sprees or SCT's. They HP. You can get there. But take your time. Everyone wants it NOW. Doesnt happen that way. You'll be fine in time. Its a slow process but man it flies by quick. Good Luck!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! I was discharged this morning and it’s a great feeling!
Good luck on your fresh start!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.