Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chapter 7

tag
ballysdad
Regular Contributor

Re: Chapter 7

https://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/pscof/login.jsf

Its free but says charges 10 cents per page but I believe it is billed quaterly with like $30 free..

It shows all documents in your case it is public record

Message 11 of 16
Mjhall85
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on getting the ball rolling. The time will fly by. I filed in February now I am just awaiting discharge. Like the above stated pacer is a great tool. You can follow your process and see any documents filed.

Chapter 7 filed 2/3
Discharged 6/30

Fico 8
EQ 681 TU 671 Ex 665
Fico 4 TU 690 Fico 5 702 Fico 2 693
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another update!

COVID has slowed down the process a little bit (we are in New York) but the filing fee and signed paperwork were dropped off Thursday. With the holiday, we are anticipating an official filing this week.

I cannot wait to tell creditors we have filed so the phone calls stop!

Message 13 of 16
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Excellent. Any time now. New beginings

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

We are officially filed as of yesterday, May 27! There is a huge sense of relief already!

When should I check our scores for "starting" score? Today before the bankruptcy reports to the bureaus or wait until the bankruptcy is showing? After the bankruptcy is discharged and everything updated? Thanks in advance for your guidance.

Message 15 of 16
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

Pretty much I wouldn't worry about your scores until after DC and you ensure your reports are accurate. Until then, they are gonna have more ups and down and curly cues than a roller coaster that can get a fighter pilot sick. Accounts will update with the BK. Then follow up with the change in balance. Others could zero out your balance before noting the BK. Some might just stay as they are until after discharge and then you have to get them updated. As of now, don't worry about your score. Just breathe a sigh of relief that it is officially kicked off. 

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.