Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge Off Re Aged

tag
recoverychick
Regular Contributor

Charge Off Re Aged

I have bankruptcy that was dismissed January 2005.  Long story, it was involuntary.  I was forced into it by an unscrupulous previous owner (whom I held a seller second with) over 440.00.  I'm in Georgia.  They can do almost anything to you, here.

Anyway, I had to include a BofA credit card in the bankruptcy. It had never been late.  I never stopped paying.  It was paid in full 2 years ago.  BofA says it ws supposed to go into charge off status the month the bankrutpcy was dismissed.  However, Experian and Equifax are reporting Feburary of 2007.  Experian is actually reporting an additional charge off for the same card in Feburary 08 when I disputed, asking them to change the charge off date to January 2005.  BofA says they have reported the charge off accurately.

Help.  What do I do with Experian and Equifax to get them to report correctly?  It has dropped off of Transunion.

Thanks. 
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.