Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleaning up report once discharged.

tag
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

Cleaning up report once discharged.

So a question. They cannot report anything after you filed. I filed 18 Oct. So how do I know what is accurate for them to legally post 30/60/co on my reports? Since I filed mid month, can they report them or does that kinda give a freebie on that month? So basically if an account went 30/60 days late on the 17th, can they still report that or is by filing simply take it out for that month? Sorry for being poorly written. At work on my phone.

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Cleaning up report once discharged.

If you were late on the 17th of the month, and then filed the next day on the 18th, then yes, they can report you late for your file month. They would not though be able to report you late after your file date/month.

Message 2 of 4
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

Thats what I figured, just have to figure out when the due dates were vs my filing. So I can make sure the wrong ones get updated. I have read that some creditors just delete the tradeline off. Anybody know if these creditors do?

Cap 1. Sync (Amazon and Car Care). Onemain (Used to be Citifinancial and owned by Springleaf?) Just looking at what I can start prepping for to possibly remove some derogs off. I know its wishful thinking, but you never know. I know my navy fed card is completely deleted off all 3.

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 3 of 4
Azuieldrago
Frequent Contributor

Ok, at home and on a full computer. 

Basically, has anyone had any luck of them removing themselves to prevent auto stay violation and just never reported again. I think thats what NFCU did. Just hoping it stay off. What has been the luck of those that tried GWLs or calls to get the late payments removed prior to filing? I had a couple of late payments in my history that were yrs old and I accept them. It just sucks getting almost every account tagged with 30 and 60 days lates. To catch people up, had a heart attack in the end of July, beginning of Aug. was out of work for all of Aug. Talked to my lawyer about filing my BK but since there was alot of medical to be included he wanted to wait until it was all billed out so that put me into my filing date. I know I burned them with my BK, so in your opinions. What kind of chances do I have to explain what happened and why I filed BK? Will they remove the lates or because I burned them, not a chance? What if I dispute them? The info itself is accurate, so no surprise in the updates, what are the chances they just won't respond back to the dispute and it auto deletes after the 30 days for no response.

30 day post DC
60 days post DC
94 days post DC

INQUIRES

Store Cards
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.