cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completely discharged (Ch 7) case not closed (asset case) trustee wants tax return..WHY???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Completely discharged (Ch 7) case not closed (asset case) trustee wants tax return..WHY???

Okay I am a little confused. I was discharged January 2019. I was under the impression that my trustee would not touch my tax returns since I completed full payments for my assets February 2019. My case is lingering as open.. My POS attorney does not provide thorough explaination of this process. So I want to know does anyone know why my trustee wants me to turn over my tax returns? Im in the state of Louisiana. Sorry for rambling but this process has been one surprise after another...sigh....

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Completely discharged (Ch 7) case not closed (asset case) trustee wants tax return..WHY???

You spoke about the trustee and the car had to be sold in your last thread in a certain way. Now your tax returns being held. What or why are there monies being withheld and the car has to be sold? Were you not a no assest case?

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.