Scupra
Super Contributor

Re: Lists of Debts

Yes, all debts showing or not.

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I had to include a loan my dad gave me too that I was trying to pay back. Every single thing. It is for your best interest. This is what gives you a totally clean start, which is the objective in a bk.
Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cost and fees

Just a heads up, in a chapter 7 thy will most likely need to be paid up front before they will file your paperwork.

Hopefully as you stop making payments to your creditors you'll be able to save up the money to pay an attorney.
Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I filed last month and my attorney recommended that I provide all debts even those that are past due but not reflecting on my credit report i.e. Medical bills that are current but past due, no matter the amount.
Message 14 of 24
SSH0126
Established Contributor

Public Record

So I know that BK is a public record but do they list income and debts publicy or is this something that just the government entities can access? 

Message 15 of 24
wissam
Contributor

Re: Public Record

it just show BK and the status of the BK . no income  will show 

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone can go on PACER and pull up your case to view your petition and all related docs filed with the court. Your petition will have your income and debts listed, so yes.

Message 17 of 24
wissam
Contributor

yes on Pacer but not credit file i guess!

Message 18 of 24
SSH0126
Established Contributor

So if someone searched my name and put bankruptcy behind it..esentially BK will pop up..then whomever can request to have access to pacer and look into the deatils of the case income debt etc

Message 19 of 24
Scupra
Super Contributor

@SSH0126 wrote:

So if someone searched my name and put bankruptcy behind it..esentially BK will pop up..then whomever can request to have access to pacer and look into the deatils of the case income debt etc

No.. They would have to login to PACER and search for you that way. If you searched your name + bankruptcy I am going to assume you will find tons of lawyers Smiley Happy

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.