cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit One American Express Card

tag
cenedrad

Credit One American Express Card

Hey guys! Just recently got discharged and applied for this card the very same day and was approved. Seems to have no AF associated with it. Does anyone know more about this card or any reviews yet!
6 REPLIES 6
twono
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit One American Express Card

Consensus will be that you should have waited at least 30 days post DC to apply for anything. A nice score bump happens inherently after DC when you are officially out of debt and your accts that were iib are updated and reflect that status on uour reports.

Also, you didnt research or find reviews on the credit one amex card before you applied? Seems like you went with the ‘shoot first, ask questions later’ idea. Smiley Happy

Research, reading and patience will payoff big time.

Good luck
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

The Credit One site it says it has a $39 annual fee. You may want to double check your terms. What limit did you get?

Terms: https://www.creditonebank.com/pre-qualification/terms/wx16

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval @cenedrad 

This card is relatively new, so not a lot of DP on this card. 

Message 4 of 7
cenedrad

Maybe I did read it wrong. I will see when it comes. Thanks though.
Message 5 of 7
cenedrad

I did search before I applied but there wasn’t a lot of information available about this particular card. And I got this approval and Cap One with a $2000 CL so maybe everything isn’t the same for everyone. No offense, but you really should try to be a little nicer in your posts. Maybe not your intention as I don’t know you but if you don’t have something valuable to say, you can always just keep scrolling.

Message 6 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.