Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Recommendations

tag
KINGTRAUMATIC
Valued Member

Credit Recommendations

Hello all,

Long time lurker of the forum since my Discharge in August of 2019. I am in the process of cleaning up my credit reports and here are my current derogatories per credit bureau: EQ: 2, TU: 8, EX: 9. (Mod Cut- Please see our User Guidelines and our Terms of Service specifically regarding credit repair companies).

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Recommendations

Hi @KINGTRAUMATIC , welcome to Myfico. I edited your post as it asked for info that violated our TOS, which I linked above. 

As for removing the baddies, if they are accurate, they will stay until they age off.

You didn't mention how old your BK is, but if it's fairly new, it will take a bit until your reports settle. 

I wouldn't dispute anything until that happens. When it does happen, you can do that yourself without paying a company to do it. 

Message 2 of 4
KINGTRAUMATIC
Valued Member

@Anonymous copy that, can you lock the thread please any further responses won't really answer my question. I appreciate the assistance.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@KINGTRAUMATIC  good luck to you. If you have any inaccurate info on your reports once everything settles, visit https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Rebuilding-Your-Credit/bd-p/rebuildingcredit for help. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.