Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit builder loan

tag
toytoy
Regular Contributor

Credit builder loan

I am in CT and looking to get a credit builder loan. Can anyone recommend a credit union? I was discharged on 11/5. Applied for credit one and received a 400 credit limit. Capital one denied but no hard pull. I do have student laons so do I need the credit builder laon. I am trying to follow the plan.

Starting Score: EQ 603~TU 613
Current Score: EQ 763~TU 706
Goal Score: 810

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
credit-hunter
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit builder loan

Try CULookup.com and other credit union finders on Google

Message 2 of 3
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit builder loan

@toytoy wrote:

I am in CT and looking to get a credit builder loan. Can anyone recommend a credit union? I was discharged on 11/5. Applied for credit one and received a 400 credit limit. Capital one denied but no hard pull. I do have student laons so do I need the credit builder laon. I am trying to follow the plan.

Be very careful with CreditOne. I'd recommend that you mae one small purchase each month and mail your check when the bill is received.

I used two secured credt cards from First Progress Bank [with a single online app] to rebuild my credit. No longer have the cards but they served their purpose. You can get secured cards from many sources so do check around ... especially with your local banks.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.