Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit score stagnant after a year...

tag
ducatidesmo

Credit score stagnant after a year...

Hello All, 

I'm five years out of bankruptcy and my transunion score is stagnant at 669.. it's been hovering between 664 and 669 for over a year now and it's killing me!! What can I do to raise that limit. 

I only have four inquiries

Credit card debt is literally $32 dollars out of $86,450

Have a car note of 20,000  started at 33k which I make double payments on monthly.

What am I doing wrong? 

(also, how do yall get your images of your cards and thier balances.. that's awesome)

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit score stagnant after a year...

You're going to have to post more stats about your profile.  Obviously utilization isn't a factor.

Adding cards to profile

Message 2 of 5
DIYcredit
Frequent Contributor

It's not worth getting stressed out.How your Fico score is affected the most is the bankruptcy and the other accounts that contain any derogatory information.These derogatory's will continue to affect your Fico score for as long as they are present.The utilization in great on cc  the lower the better.Having the auto loan and cc  is a great variety this will affect your score positively.Three cc's is optimal.The other thing is continue going down the same road.Your actually doing a great job.

Message 3 of 5
ducatidesmo

Understood yall and apprecaited. 

I think the biggest issue is that both my experian and equifax FICO 8 are 737 and 742 respecively. all are reporting darn near the same (different cc amounts  due to the last time they are reporting, but that's about it.) 

Let me know what information you need and I'll be more than happy devulge. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ducatidesmo wrote:

Understood yall and apprecaited. 

I think the biggest issue is that both my experian and equifax FICO 8 are 737 and 742 respecively. all are reporting darn near the same (different cc amounts  due to the last time they are reporting, but that's about it.) 

Let me know what information you need and I'll be more than happy devulge. 

It seems TU is including or excluding something that differs on both EQ and EX.  Where are you getting your TU score from?  If you are able to, go to annual credit report and pull all 3 bureaus.  The info and reason is there but I'm not going to speculate what it might be.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.