Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit score update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit score update

I have a credit monitoring service through my bank account. Sure it's not using the best score model but here are my scores.
The months leading up to bankruptcy it got down to: 429
Filed 3/14 about a week later-473
05/19/2019 all accounts are IIB- 641

Not discharged and actually waiting to see if the trustee is going to force me into 13....praying hard. Not sure what the discharge will do to the score. However, I haven't seen a 640 range in 2 years. That's exciting
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
HighAchiever
Established Contributor

Re: Credit score update

Scores creeping up is a positive thing, congrats... I'll say a prayer for you too!!! Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Inquiries: Experian - 4 | Equifax - 3 | TransUnion - 3

Message 2 of 6
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats. You are one of the lucky ones who got a score boost from being debt free. One of the reasons why I tell people to wait a bit after DC before apping for credit until everything updates. Could mean the difference from secured to unsecured. (And who didnt get burned)

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats !!!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! By the time my chapter 7 discharged, all of my medical collections disappeared and my score went up and it continues to steadily increase! Good luck!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.