cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit score update

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Contributor

Credit score update

I have a credit monitoring service through my bank account. Sure it's not using the best score model but here are my scores.
The months leading up to bankruptcy it got down to: 429
Filed 3/14 about a week later-473
05/19/2019 all accounts are IIB- 641

Not discharged and actually waiting to see if the trustee is going to force me into 13....praying hard. Not sure what the discharge will do to the score. However, I haven't seen a 640 range in 2 years. That's exciting
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Established Contributor

Re: Credit score update

Scores creeping up is a positive thing, congrats... I'll say a prayer for you too!!! Smiley Happy

“Most people work just hard enough not to get fired and get paid just enough not to quit.”
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 2 of 6
Super Contributor

Congrats. You are one of the lucky ones who got a score boost from being debt free. One of the reasons why I tell people to wait a bit after DC before apping for credit until everything updates. Could mean the difference from secured to unsecured. (And who didnt get burned)

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 3 of 6
Regular Contributor

Congrats !!!
Message 4 of 6

Congrats! By the time my chapter 7 discharged, all of my medical collections disappeared and my score went up and it continues to steadily increase! Good luck!
Message 5 of 6
Valued Member

Congrats!!!

Chapter 7 BK Filed: 3/26/2019 DC: 7/9/2019
Chapter 13 BK Filed: 4/2017 Dismissed: 3/2019
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.