Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit score with bankruptcy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit score with bankruptcy

How good can i expect my credit score to get as long as i have chapt 7 on my report?  I filed march of 09

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

Re: Credit score with bankruptcy

I have a BK from 08 and my scores are in my siggy. I should update my EQ since it is actually about 698 now but my utilization went up slightly although it is coming back down in the next week or so.

Just keep doing the right things. Pay on time every time. Never ever ever be late. Keep your utiliztion low and minimize inquiries. You'lll at least be able to get reasonable credit with a mostly decent score Smiley Happy

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 2 of 3
jeffrey930
Established Member

Re: Credit score with bankruptcy

BK 2004. My credit score for TU 735, when I got approved for Discover More cash back last year they sent me my credit score of 745...I also included discover on my BK. I only applied because of the pre approved letter I got in the mail. I also recently got approved for chase united airline explorer card and Citi AA credit card. I can't wait for my BK to fall off in 11/2014 so I can start churning credit card for miles &points free travel...Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.