cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CreditWise w CapOne after Bk 7 filing & discharge question

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

CreditWise w CapOne after Bk 7 filing & discharge question

So I filed BK few months ago, and the discharge date is 7/17. I looked at PACER today and still see no updates. Any tips on that? It might be up to few days before I know, or even month. I am in Texas. 

The question I have with CreditWise is that I got an email notification from CreditWise CapOne that there has been a change on my TransUnion report.

It may not matter, but I'd like to look at it. Will logging in to that account have any negative impact? I had two of CapOne credit cards included in bankruptcy.

$2500 SL Barclay Apple Visa | $4500 CapitalOne Platinum | $1400 Merrick DoubleYourLine | $10K SL PenFed Pathfinder | $1k SL Cap1 Venture1
Goals: Age credit cards, grow scores into 700s
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Contributor

Re: CreditWise w CapOne after Bk 7 filing & discharge question

Nope. Credit Wise is a SP FAKO report. Give the DC a few days to show up. Took mine a week. That change might be the DC.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC at 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game. Pay it Forward!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.