cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Curious... Anyone approved for prime cards before their BK fell off???

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Curious... Anyone approved for prime cards before their BK fell off???

Just like the title says.... Just sitting here daydreaming of the day ill be back in with Chase..(sighs).... Lmao!

So, inquiring minds want to know if you have been approved for any prime cards anytime post BK, be it 6 mo or 10 yrs! Wondering how long Chase etc..blacklist for! Share if you have ANY prime cards at all, how long post BK before you got it, and score and CB pulled at the time would be helpfulSmiley Happy

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but those threads get lost! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
juggalo9er
Valued Contributor

Re: Curious... Anyone approved for prime cards before their BK fell off???

can you define what your calling prime?

Message 2 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

What I'm referring too are Prime cards like.....Chase, Citi, Discover, Amex. Not their store backed cards but their actual visa/mc, issued example Chase freedom, Chase Slate, Discover it/ More cards etc.....the store cards backed by these companies are way easier to get, but not the prime ones themselves. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

My Ch 13 is from 2005 and I have added Citi, Discover, Chase, Amex - over the years.
Message 4 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

O9 Lexie.... Wow.... I can't wait to see what kind jump you're gonna when your BK falls off.... Or did it already?? Is chp 13 7 or 8 yrs on reports, vs thh ch 7 which is 10??? Regardless, congrats on the cards, and your new MoD position! That's awesome!!
Message 5 of 6
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

It's still reporting on EQ, because it was dismissed they report for 10 years.

Thank you for your kind words.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.