Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DISCHARGED!!!! but no pdf to print!!!

tag
Eric958
Established Contributor

DISCHARGED!!!! but no pdf to print!!!

So happy to be done with this Chap 13...Pacer says I'm discharged but there is not a PDF of discharge to print! I was under the impression you were able to print your discharge papers from the pacer site..Do I have to wait for it to be mailed?

Never Give Up!!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: DISCHARGED!!!! but no pdf to print!!!

Awesome! Check your e-mail thats linked to your PACER account, thats where I received mine.
Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

It will print. The document should open with adobe reader and print from there. Page # is blue. Click that and Reader will load.

Message 3 of 9
Eric958
Established Contributor

I've printed several documents already. This particular document has a number but is not underlined as the rest. when I hover cursor over Document number nothing happens although the others which DO have a document , cursor will change to the hand symbol .

Never Give Up!!
Message 4 of 9
Eric958
Established Contributor

They made another entry " BNC " - I have my discharge in hand! 5 years is a long time but it is done. For those of you at the beginning or near the end.. Hang in there.. your NEW future and your second chance is on the horizon.

Never Give Up!!
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

how long did it take for you to get discharge after final payment?

Message 6 of 9
Eric958
Established Contributor

I think about a month maybe month and a half. Great to hear your new journey has begun. Keep yo head up! Congrats and Goodluck. That Discharge will be there before you know it👀 😎😎😎

Never Give Up!!
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Eric958 wrote:
They made another entry " BNC " - I have my discharge in hand! 5 years is a long time but it is done. For those of you at the beginning or near the end.. Hang in there.. your NEW future and your second chance is on the horizon.

It's a great feeling, right?! Start over and finish strong! I am near the end of year 7, post filing. Outside of lacking a few dream cards and length of history, I am clear. Waiting only for it to fall of my EQ and EX-accounts. Congrats!

Message 8 of 9
Eric958
Established Contributor

I have till next summer for D.C. to relinquish its hold😎 Great to hear good times  are ahead for so many!!

Never Give Up!!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.