Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Points- Chapter 13 off 2 CRA's.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Data Points- Chapter 13 off 2 CRA's.

Chapter 13 was filed late October 2010.  I included a car loan from a local credit union in the Chapter 13 so it was paid off through the plan. I had a mortgage that I continued to pay outside of the plan and I am still paying.  I was never late on either of these loans. . 

The public record was removed from my EX report on July 7th - I never requested the EE from EX.  The following week I requested EE from TU and they removed the public record.  I didnt bother requesting  EE from Eq based on what I have read here. 

I didnt see much score increase because of the car loan and the mortgage.  I sent a request to the mortgage company requesting they removed all reference to the BK and they agreed and immediately sent updates to all the CB's. 

I had a tougher time getting the CU to update so I had sent a complaint through CFPB.  The CU called last week and informed me they would delete the account from all 3 CRA's.

The bk should age off my EQ report next month. 

Today i pulled my 3B's and Fico 8 scores are TU 751, EX 729 and EQ 684.  TU and EX are now clean.  The Fico 8 scores from last month were TU 657, EX 677 and EQ 684. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Data Points- Chapter 13 off 2 CRA's.

@Anonymous wrote:

Chapter 13 was filed late October 2010.  I included a car loan from a local credit union in the Chapter 13 so it was paid off through the plan. I had a mortgage that I continued to pay outside of the plan and I am still paying.  I was never late on either of these loans. . 

The public record was removed from my EX report on July 7th - I never requested the EE from EX.  The following week I requested EE from TU and they removed the public record.  I didnt bother requesting  EE from Eq based on what I have read here. 

I didnt see much score increase because of the car loan and the mortgage.  I sent a request to the mortgage company requesting they removed all reference to the BK and they agreed and immediately sent updates to all the CB's. 

I had a tougher time getting the CU to update so I had sent a complaint through CFPB.  The CU called last week and informed me they would delete the account from all 3 CRA's.

The bk should age off my EQ report next month. 

Today i pulled my 3B's and Fico 8 scores are TU 751, EX 729 and EQ 684.  TU and EX are now clean.  The Fico 8 scores from last month were TU 657, EX 677 and EQ 684. 

Sounds like you are on the right track.

Didn't even think to call the places to have them remove the mark about the Chapter 13.  Though my new mortgage servicer is being a pain and won't let me into an online account and they are still treating me as if I am in a Chapter 13.  They have to do some sort of "Audit" on their end.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.