Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discharged!!! And Thank You!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discharged!!! And Thank You!!!

Good Day Everyone-

I just wanted to circle back around and express my gratitude to everyone on this forum who has answered my questions and have shared their stories. I have learned so much and will continue to learn. I am grateful for all of you. 

This morning, my attorney called me to tell me that my case has been discharged. Pacer is updated already. I cannot express the level of emotion and relief that I am feeling at this very moment. I have my life back now, and I won't ever be a slave to credit again! Gloryyyyyyyy!!!

Now to watch my report finish updating, correct the errors and issues that remain, and make fiscally responsible decisions moving forward (actually, I already am). Also, a special thank you to @FireMedic1. You are awesome!  Thank you for all of your advice and contributions to this forum. Reading your posts and responses have helped me tremendously.

~Cheers

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Discharged!!! And Thank You!!!

CongratsSmiley Happy

Yes @FireMedic1 is always very helpful 😆

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jnbmom wrote:

CongratsSmiley Happy

Yes @FireMedic1 is always very helpful 😆

Thank you so much!!! I appreciate you.

Message 3 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Oh cool! Congrats @Anonymous on your discharge. Thanks for the compliment.  I didnt know it all either without this place. Just paying it forward man. Now its that time to make sure everyone abides and places IIB and 0 balnce. Get your scores. And slowy start the rebuild. Were here to help when the time comes. Enjoy the new life!!!!!!!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Oh cool! Congrats @Anonymous on your discharge. Thanks for the compliment.  I didnt know it all either without this place. Just paying it forward man. Now its that time to make sure everyone abides and places IIB and 0 balnce. Get your scores. And slowy start the rebuild. Were here to help when the time comes. Enjoy the new life!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! I'm so grateful!! Slow and steady. I'm sitting tight and just making sure it's all updated and in good order. 

Message 5 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Thank you so much! I'm so grateful!! Slow and steady. I'm sitting tight and just making sure it's all updated and in good order. 

Its like you are me 4 and a half years ago on here. I was there in your shoes. Ha! Time will fly by now. Then you can hopefully pay it forward like i do now one day and do the same for others. Kill It Dude!

Message 6 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!

Yes we are fortunate to have @FireMedic1 around here! 

Message 7 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Tuscani wrote:

Congrats!

Ah shucks. Thank you @Tuscani ! Glad to be a contributor. Its in my blood obviously to help others. Hint. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Tuscani wrote:

Congrats!

Thank you so much!!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.