Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discharged today and got cap1!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discharged today and got cap1!

I got a cap1 platinum after receiving my official discharge. It’s 300 limit and I’ll be asking for a spi after the 4th statement and hopefully be getting another increase at 6 months.

I’m just so happy ❤️
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discharged today and got cap1!

Congratulations! Off to an auspicious (re)start :-)

Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

Was it secured or non secured? 

Thanks

Message 3 of 10
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I got a cap1 platinum after receiving my official discharge. It’s 300 limit and I’ll be asking for a spi after the 4th statement and hopefully be getting another increase at 6 months.

I’m just so happy ❤️

I'm happy for you....remember, Two steps forward; one step back.....it aint nothing but a "thang".  You now have a knew spade to "Garden" with, come join us...it keeps you real.  Yay, Happy Dance.....Positivity is yours! Congrats OP!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nonsecured!
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! I’ve been doing lots of budgeting and have found a good grocery list combo (that I regularly pay cash for haha) but my grocery bill is 400-500 a month so I plan on paying my groceries through the cap one card and paying it off when the statement drops so I can hopefully get a really nice credit limit increase in 4 statements Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I’m gonna have to figure out how to add a spade to my signature! Thank you so much Laura for the warm invitation and I love your excitement for me too Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 10
chhull00
Frequent Contributor

Happy for you mate, keep up the good workHeartHeart2843722n7dgxcrz6s.gif

Message 8 of 10
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
 Thank you so much Laura for the warm invitation and I love your excitement for me too Smiley Happy

Great, this site will build you up.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is awesome. Congrats. Cap1 was my first card after BK DC 4 months ago. They just let me convert it to a Quicksilver today. They have a CLI scheduled for me in April to $1500 whoohoo!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.