Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discharged!!

tag
dallas01
New Contributor

Re: Discharged!!

During Bk 13 you can get permission to purchase a new vehicle. I forgot how long you have to be in but you can't have any late payments. My Lawyer filled out a report on my finances and they tell you how much you can spend. Took about 10 days for the approval process.  You won't get good rates. 

Message 11 of 15
missy42
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the info I'm filing a Chap 7 so will wait until after discharge.
Filed Ch 13- 8/29/17
Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratz on your Discharge!
Congratz on your CAP1 card!
Congratz on successfully enduring your Chapter 13!

I too recently completed a Ch 13. The past 6-8 months have been a slow and at times an impatient process of continued "Waiting. However it gets better!

With B of A, they should approve, or at least counter with a secured card.  If offered a secured, you should be able have it graduate within probably 6 months time.

Before I submitted any applications, I waited two months until everything on my 3 CRA reports were correct, up to date, and reflecting a change of address.  With accurate data reporting, identity verification and application processing was effortless.

Best Wishes!!!

Message 13 of 15
dallas01
New Contributor

Thank you.. I did app for BOA and they did approve me!! Now I'll just let everything grow for a while.

Message 14 of 15
empressj
Frequent Contributor

I'm waiting to be discharged. Friday was the last day for creditors to dispute and today is the earliest for discharge. I'm a nervous wreck and keep checking Pacer. Today is the 96th day :/

Discharged Jan 2017
Rebuilding credit
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.