Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discharged

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discharged

Got my discharge today and my case is closed. Now to start on the rebuild journey. Thanks for all the tips and advice on here sure made it a lot easier going through this process.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discharged

Congratulations!

I filed on 11/2/18 and I so anxious right now! 

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! We just had our 341 meeting last week and now awaiting the discharge! 

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations!

I filed on 11/2/18 and I so anxious right now! 

I filed on 11/1/18. When did you have your 341?

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats! We just had our 341 meeting last week and now awaiting the discharge! 

It will go by quick. Some days it did seem like it was taking forever but I feel like I just had my meeting last week.

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had my 341 on 12/12/18. 

Message 6 of 12
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats! Its done. Now wait at least 60 days to start rebuilding. Let your reports all update. As I've said many times. You may not in stone get a score increase. Pull your reports then and make sure everything is 0 balance and IIB. Then it can begin. Let the rebuild start. Keep us updated. Ask the gang before apping and other moves and were here to help. I didnt go (9 and 0 see below) without research and asking questions before making any moves. Good Luck!

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had my 341 on 12/12/18. 

Mine was on the 13th lol. So you should be getting your discharge any time now as well. Have you checked Pacer?

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:

Congrats! Its done. Now wait at least 60 days to start rebuilding. Let your reports all update. As I've said many times. You may not in stone get a score increase. Pull your reports then and make sure everything is 0 balance and IIB. Then it can begin. Let the rebuild start. Keep us updated. Ask the gang before apping and other moves and were here to help. I didnt go (9 and 0 see below) without research and asking questions before making any moves. Good Luck!

Yea, I have been reading a lot on rebuilds and people's success and failures. I'm lucky I guess, I pulled my report 1 week ago and everything is reporting 100% correct everything 0 bal/IIB, just waiting for the discharge to show up.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was on pacer all day yesterday.

I just checked again and DISCHARGED as of today! What a relief! 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.